Fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join a highly respected multi-disciplinary engineering and design consultancy on a permanent basis in London. You will be joining an innovative and highly creative team, and assisting with major Rail and Aviation projects throughout the UK. Key tasks will include using relevant CAD software to create detailed and accurate project designs, ensuring work produced meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, and delivering presentations to clients. You will also be required to carry out site visits, participate in project meetings, and assist with the training of junior team members.
The essential skills and experience for this role include:
- Knowledge of relevant CAD software (e.g. Revit, Microstation, AutoCAD)
- ARB registered, or the ability to become ARB registered
- Experience providing/preparing fee estimates
- Confidence meeting clients face-to-face
- Proven experience within a similar position, working on major projects
- Understanding of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Experience working on Aviation and/or Rail projects would be beneficial
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect to join a leading consultancy, and work on major Transport projects alongside a creative and vibrant team of experts.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send examples of your best technical and creative work to Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13173HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly