Innovative New Business, Bids and Marketing Manager for budding Practice in Exciting new Studio
A bold and creative global design practice are seeking a Marketing Manager with strong bid experience to join their growing team. This is a design-led studio which works in urban design, environment and transport. The successful candidate will have previous experience preparing bids, tenders or with RFP writing in B2B environment, alongside strong graphic design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Duties will include:
- Manage and assemble complex bids, bid process and bid tracker
- Maintain all marketing print and digital material
- Prepare annual marketing place and budget with MD
- Manage PR, press releases and liaise with journalists
- Oversee/provide content for social media channels
- Event organisation
- Oversee workload, performance and development of Marketing Assistant and team
The person will need to be a great team player, as well as have a self-starting attitude and proactive nature. You will need to have at least 8 years’ experience. This is a comprehensive role and a truly exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and blossoming company at a pivotal stage in their development.
Apply with your CV today!