Calling all Revit Architects! Do you have ambitions to work for an innovative and critically acclaimed AJ rated architectural practice? If so, get in touch! We are on the lookout for Architects to work on an immediate contract basis for a confidential and skyline-altering international project. The practice in question are based in bustling Central London and have a reputation that is respected globally.
- Lead a medium sized team to deliver drawing packages from stage 2 onwards
- Oversee and address technical issues and push project into next stage of work
- Ensure project deadlines are met
Skills and Experience
- RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience in leading a team to deliver drawing packages across the entire RIBA stages of work
- Excellent communication and leadership ability - able to encourage medium sized teams to work collaboratively
- Revit fluency is an essential skill
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning practice, and will suit any motivated Part III or equivalent who wants to take the next step in their career.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!