Site Engineer/Setting Out Engineer
Opportunity to join a leading regional 5* developer as a Setting Out Engineer. You will report directly into the Engineering Manager and support in the construction of 450 new homes each year.
Leading privately owned house builder focusing on quality over quality, building 450 new homes across the Midlands with an expertise in vernacular design. Team work has been critical to their success with a close knit group and enviable culture.
- Setting out for all types of house foundation, roads, sewers and earthworks on multiple housing developments
- Pre-site investigations, trial holes for accurate service location, additional topographical survey data collection
- Carry out site as-built surveys
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance.
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the client's specification
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Promote learning and good practice in team members
- Strong experience in groundwork's - Foundations/Sewers/Roads etc.
- Working knowledge of equipment and systems e.g. AutoCAD, Total Station etc.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills;
- able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- You must have a driving licence.
Generous salary with excellent benefits including bonus, car/car allowance