Bids and New Business Superstar for outstanding Design-led Studio
An extraordinary Marketing, Bids and New Business Manager is needed to work alongside the Management team in the development and progression of this prestigious Built Environment Consultancy Studio. As the practice grows from strength to strength, this is an exciting time to join the team and truly grow your marketing and communications. You must be assertive, disciplined, driven and friendly and have proven success in winning and producing bids.
You will be working closely with the Partners to help promote the studio brand and will need to be experienced in the development and production of marketing collateral whilst managing a small team. You will be the backbone of the Marketing and Bids for the studio’s global presence and proven success in producing/winning awards is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
• Coordinating a program of bids, award submissions, inclusions within publications etc.
• Managing the online presence of the practice - updating the company website, online profiles, and social media.
• Generating press coverage in conjunction with an external PR company.
• Overseeing the day to day work of the Communications Assistant.
• Working closely with the Graphic Designer to produce brochures, presentations and other marketing materials
• Organising company events, exhibitions etc.
Strong personable skills are paramount, as this is a social and vibrant practice and you will be leading/implementing original PR and Marketing strategies, as well as lead the internal and external communications for the studio. Industry experience in Architecture/Construction/Engineering is a must and commercial experience is a large benefit.
If you want to be part of this international studio and are open to the challenge, please get in contact today with your CV and cover letter.