An illustrious architectural practice in London requires an enthusiastic Architectural Technician to join them on a permanent or contract basis for an initial 6 month period. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience delivering award-winning architectural services to a variety of transportation, commercial and residential projects throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to assist with a major project in the transportation sector
As the selected Architectural Technician, you will have a number of important roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of technical design packages. You will be using Microstation software to create accurate and detailed drawings and models based on information given by the design team, and ensuring work produced meets the necessary requirements of the project brief. Other tasks will include participating in project meetings, liaising with clients and assisting with the training and development of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Extensive experience using Microstation software
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads, and meet strict deadlines
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience working on rail or transportation projects would be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best technical work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13055HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.