Facilities Assistant - Exciting 200 strong architecture practice
Award winning architecture practice based in north London is seeking a Facilities Assistant to join their vibrant team. The practice is approximately 200 strong with a few offices around the UK. This AJ100 practice has been successfully operating for 80 years and has designed signature architecture, interior design and master planning projects around the world. They have a strong reputation across various sectors including office, education, residential, healthcare, science and retail projects.
As a Facilities Assistant, you will be working alongside the Facilities Manager.
Duties will include:
- Facilities office support: Helping to maintain a safe working environment, assist with internal moves/change if needed, managing the facilities helpdesk and respond to calls to action
- Postal Duties may be required: collecting and distributing post/internal mail
- You may also be responsible for stationary, consumables, furniture keys
- Assisting with archiving
- Light maintenance responsibilities
- Health & Safety checks: regular walk-around office wide to identify faults/improvements
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate looking for that initial step to launch their career. Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn is key. If this sounds like you then please apply today.
Apply for Facilities Assistant - Exciting 200 strong architecture practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly