Experienced Part 2 / Project Architect
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Assistant Architect or Project Architect who can start a permanent position immediately.
Our client is an award-winning Architectural Practice based in East London. They boast an impressive portfolio of residential, mixed-use and education schemes taking projects from initial design to completion.
- RIBA Part 2 / 3 Architect or ARB registered.
- Demonstrate a flair for design, but be happy to work across all stages.
- A proven background working on UK projects.
- Proficient AutoCAD abilities - with a desire to cross train in the future to Revit.
- Be available to start within a week.
In return our client offers the right projects / support for an Assistant Architect to achieve their part 3.
For a Project Architect you will work on design-led buildings, running schemes from inception to completion with a competitive package.
Apply for Experienced Part 2 / Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly