Document Controller (Architecture)
Hinton Spencer are recruiting on behalf of an award winning AJ100 practice of approximately 100 staff, based in Central London. The practice specialises in commercial and residential developments in and around London undertaking new build schemes and redevelopments on projects ranging in construction value from £2m to £150m+. The client is looking to take on a Document Controller to work alongside one full-time and one part time document controller.
The role involves supporting multiple project teams with their document management requirements including:
- Managing the workflow of project documents using Electronic Document Management Systems such as Fusion, Asite, Aconex, Viewpoint and Conject.
- Assisting teams with maintaining issue sheets, document registers and project correspondence.
- Assisting with maintenance of Project Quality Plans.
- Assisting with maintenance of hard copy project records.
- Assisting with project Quality Management System requirements.
The role will also include some ad-hoc reception cover, supporting the Receptionist and Office Administrator as necessary. You must have experience front-of-house, including answering phones, greeting clients, and preparing meeting rooms.
Previous document controller experience is essential, preferably in an architectural practice or other professional construction design team organisation. The document controllers form part of the practice support team and report to the Practice Manager.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
The ideal candidate will be pro-active, flexible and capable of working independently with good IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
If you are interested in applying please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org