MicroStation Architectural Assistants
A globally renowned practice based in Central London is on the lookout for MicroStation 2D and 3D proficient Architectural Assistants to join their team on a contract basis. The practice specialise in cutting edge, large-scale mixed use, multi residential, and transport projects, and have contributed to the skylines of the all the major capitals around the world. On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative team on a prestigious large-scale transport project. To be considered for this role, successful candidates must be MicroStation 2D and 3D proficient, with experience working on transport projects is a necessary skillset. Sound like you?
- Work as part of a project team being led by the Senior Principal on a high-profile transport project
- Working on a scheme at the early design stages which plays a key part of the overall development
- To help develop the transport arm of an established global studio
Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience post Part 2
- Experience working on all RIBA stages
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D and 3D is essential, capable of working from concept up to developed design
- An understanding of GLA ‘London Plan’ – Planning Policy
Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!