Architype offers the opportunity to work as part of our friendly and supportive team on a range of dynamic, exciting projects.
We are a design-led, vibrant practice looking for talented, enthusiastic personalities to join our team. We are at the forefront of sustainable design, specialising in cutting edge environmental thinking, with expert knowledge in green specification of materials and construction techniques.
We cultivate a collaborative ethos, with debate and design reviews forming a natural and everyday part of our office culture; ideas, original thinking and innovation are encouraged and valued.
We operate as one office, despite two locations, you will be willing to work on cross office projects, be a team player, confident and willing to adopt our friendly, supportive, knowledge sharing office cultures.
We are looking for qualified architects with 3-6 years job running experience who can bring the following:
- Revit and Vectorworks skills
- presentation and graphical communication skills
- proven leadership skills through all workstages is highly favourable
- experience of sustainable/ environmental design would be advantageous
- an understanding of sustainable forms of construction
- ability to develop scheme designs for sketch and planning stages
- sound technical understanding and drafting skills
- proven detailing ability
- a friendly, personable and team player attitude with excellent time management
- experience designing for the educational sector is preferable
How to Apply
Please send your CV and examples of your work with a covering statement outlining why you want to work for us and what you can bring to the team to email@example.com
For your application to be considered please ensure that any electronic submission is no larger then 3MB and clearly state in the subject field that you are applying for the ‘Project Architect Position, London’. Please note due to the high volume of applicants, at this stage we would like just a snapshot of your work, large portfolios will not be downloaded.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 29th November 2017.
Architype are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Winner of the Building Good Employers Guide 2016
30% Employee Owned