An internationally known and glamorous practice in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an Architect to join the team on a fixed term contract basis. The practice is well known for delivering beautifully designed and widely publicised hospitality projects. On offer is a six month fixed term contract for Architects experienced in hospitality to work across two high profile projects.
- Work within an established team to deliver two prestigious hospitality projects
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members
- Deliver technical drawings and construction packages for hospitality projects
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on hospitality projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for hospitality projects in the UK
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architect who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!