We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architect to join a highly respected construction and design practice on an initial 4 month contract basis in London, with an opportunity to go permanent down the line. You will be joining a vibrant and creative team of professionals that have a wealth of experience delivering iconic projects and developments. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking an enthusiastic ARB registered Architect to assist with a major London based fit-out project.
As the successful Architect, you will have a variety of important roles and responsibilities that will include:
- Providing expert technical design support
- Assisting with the preparation of design and construction documents
- Correcting and updating drawings, and checking specialist drawings
- Providing assistance to project teams and other staff members as required
- Cooperating with other members of the team
- Ensuring designs meet the required standards and specifications of the company, and project brief
- Inspection of work on-site
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Experience developing architectural details
- Experience working on UK based fit-out projects
- Ability to write technical reports
- Experience with refurbishment projects
- Proficient with the use of AutoCAD and Rhino software
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Experience working on Listed or Heritage buildings would be advantageous
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restriction.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.