Fantastic opportunity for an Architect to join a highly respected architectural firm on a permanent basis in Hampshire. You will be joining a friendly and highly creative team, and assisting with a number of exciting projects throughout the UK. In addition to taking a leading design role within the company and promoting this externally, you will be required to run projects from RIBA work stages 1-6 as well as nurturing and developing client relationships. Key tasks will include using relevant CAD software to create detailed and accurate project designs, ensuring work produced meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, and delivering presentations to clients.
The essential skills and experience for this role include:
- RIBA/ARB registered Part III Architect or equivalent qualification
- Excellent design skills, with a high attention to detail
- Project running experience (RIBA Stages 1-6)
- Experience using Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and/or Adobe Creative Suites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Architect to join a vibrant architectural firm and assist with a number of creative projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send examples of your best technical and creative work to Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13060HXM.