Brand new role available for an Architectural Technologist to join a highly respected architectural firm on a permanent basis in Hampshire. You will be joining a friendly and highly creative team, and assisting with a number of exciting projects throughout the UK. You will be working on a variety of developments from RIBA work stage 3-6 and use a variety of CAD software to create detailed and accurate project designs. You will also ensure work produced meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, participate in project meetings and assist with the training and development of junior team members.
The essential skills and experience for this role include:
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience with multi-storey residential design
- BIM Level 2 experience, ideally knowledge of Revit or ArchiCAD
- Experience of RIBA stages 3-6
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
This is the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Technologist to join a creative and friendly architectural firm, and assist with a number of exciting projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send examples of your best technical work to Hannah.McMillan@Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13061HXM.
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly