Part 1 Architectural Assistant
Brand new exciting opportunity for a Part 1 Architectural Assistant to join a growing architectural practice on a permanent basis in Hampshire. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert architectural solutions to a variety of sectors, from bespoke commercial facilities, to luxury residential developments, they have worked on a number of major projects throughout the UK.
As the chosen Architectural Assistant, you will have a variety of roles and responsibilities working on a number of exciting and complex projects. You will be required to assist with collecting planning information, and working on early stage feasibility projects. You may also be asked to attend project meetings and liaise with other internal and external stakeholders when necessary. This role offers plenty of opportunities for growth and development, therefore a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive candidate would be ideal.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Part 1 or 2 qualified Architectural Assistant
- Experience using relevant CAD software e.g. Sketch-Up and AutoCAD etc.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of planning design stages
- Understanding of current UK building regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send examples of your best creative work to show your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13231HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.