Architectural Design Director
Exciting new role available for an experienced Architectural Design Director, joining a vibrant practice on a permanent basis in Hampshire. You will be working as part of a highly skilled and creative team, with projects ranging from bespoke residential developments, to modern commercial facilities.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing design outputs, ensuring the highest quality of work is produced
- Working with other Directors to promote design quality and consistency
- Participating in regular design reviews to ensure quality and compliance with current legislation
- Ensuring regular system checking and reporting of client satisfaction is implemented
- Selecting appropriate opportunities in line with company plans , and in discussion and agreement with relevant bodies
- Bringing in new clients and developing relationships with both new and existing clients
- HR duties as required
The essential skills and experience required for this role include:
- RIBA/ARB registered Architect
- Extensive experience with architectural design
- Excellent knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Proficient with the use of multiple CAD software applications e.g. AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up etc.
- Proven experience working on projects in a variety of sectors
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033, or send your CV along with examples of your best technical and creative work to Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com, and quote 13232HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the option below.