Marketing And Office Assistant For Luxury Interior Design Studio
A luxury interior design studio currently require a marketing and studio assistant for their team based in west London. This super high-end studio specialise in private residential and luxury development projects as well as offering bespoke joinery.
- Liaison with directors, external PR agencies, and suppliers
- Managing social media, collating marketing material, creating newsletters, and updating the website
- General office administration, organising and scheduling meetings
- Reporting and managing marketing and office budgets
- Documenting new business leads
Skills and Experience
- Marketing and/or PR experience
- Administration experience
- Be proactive, highly organised and have a keen eye for design
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Office + be generally tech savvy
This is a great opportunity for a someone looking for variety in their next role and to work with a leading design brand. This role is a 6 month fixed term contract with the view to going permanent.