Senior HR Manager For Maternity Leave Contract
A leading international, multi disciplinary, design practice have a fantastic opportunity to join their London office. This AJ 100 practice are renowned for their award-winning workplace, commercial, and master planning projects, as well as a number of residential, airport, and hotel projects.
- Working closely with the Directors to plan internal recruitment requirements, organising interviews and selecting appropriate candidates
- Being the first line of support for global HR needs
- Employee relations and generalist HR duties
- Training and development of staff, and health & safety
- Database administration, producing reports and general administration
- Deputising for the HR Director as appropriate
Skills and experience
- A degree in HR or CIPD qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience in an architectural or design practice
- Be a proactive, confident and driven team member
The role will require 1 day a week travel to the Guildford office, 12 month maternity leave contract. This is a rare opportunity to work with a leading global practice in a cohesive team, excellent benefits and subsequent careers prospects.