Technical Lead/Associate with Revit - Emerging Central London Studio
Technical Lead at Associate Level – Emerging Central London Studio
An emerging, design led studio in central London are on the lookout for a talented technical lead at associate level to run and further grow the delivery team across a range of UK housing, education and urban regeneration projects. This is a really unique opportunity for a qualified architect with extensive later stage experience to play a key role in the future growth of a medium sized, emerging and social studio in both a hands on and managerial role.
- To take the lead and further grow the small to medium technical team on a mixture of UK based projects.
- Coordinating and building strong relationships with clients, contractors and subcontractors.
- Producing well drafted details and technical packages in Revit and writing specifications.
- Managing works and answering queries on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect
- Substantial experience working at RIBA stages 4 to 6 on ideally UK based education and/or commercial projects.
- Solid understanding of UK Building Regulations and passionate about being on site.
- Good working knowledge of Revit and NBS Specification writer is essential.
- Pragmatic and diligent approach to work with the ambition to take your career in a strategic direction.
This is a social, vibrant and progressive team with an excellent working culture in a wonderfully bright and collaborative office in an iconic location. Salary dependant on experience. An opportunity not to be missed! Get in touch today.