Architectural Revit Technician
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Architectural Revit Technician to join a highly respected architectural design team on an initial 3 month contract basis in London. You will be working on a variety of major UK Data Centre and Scientific sector projects.
As well as creating accurate detailed drawings for the project, you will also ensure that work meets the necessary requirements of the project brief, attend site visits, participate in project meetings, and assist with the training of junior team members.
The essential skills, experience and attributes for this role include:
- Proficient user of Revit software
- Proven experience working on large scale UK projects
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience working on technical design stages
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to meet strict deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant UK building regulations and legislation
- Good eye for detail
This would be the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Architectural Revit Technician to gain valuable experience working alongside a major design team, and work on a number of large-scale UK projects.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13238HXM. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly