A creative and highly regarded architectural practice in buzzing Central London are on the lookout for an Architectural Technician fluent in Archi-CAD to join their team on an immediate contract basis. The practice are sector leaders within the educational and medical sector and are currently working on a widely publicised, new build medical facility that is now on site.
- Work as Architectural Technician delivering façade package & working drawings for on site project
- Deliver NBS specifications for project
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards in medical or educational UK projects
- Experience in delivering façade packages
- A fluency in ArchiCAD is essential
- Working knowledge of using NBS specification writer
- Excellent communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a market leader in a position where you will be given the opportunity to deliver an exciting project with a pioneering architectural practice
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke London office to apply today!