Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a multiple award winning practice based in Birmingham city centre, are recruiting for a design-led Architect to join their talented team. The practice has been established for almost 40 years and is recognised highly on the AJ Top 100 practices, for their involvement in projects both in the UK and internationally.
The practice holds a proud history of delivering innovative and inspiring projects throughout the UK and internationally. From humble beginnings, the company has grown into one of the most reputable architectural practices in the UK, with several offices throughout the UK and abroad.
The Architect required for this position must have proven experience working on a variety of medium to large scale projects, ideally within the residential, education, hotels and industrial sectors. The role essentially requires someone who has approximately 3 years of post qualification experience and is well versed in providing inventive and contemporary solutions for a variety of commissions.
You will be provided with ongoing support and development in order to realise your full potential as an Architect. There are also excellent progression opportunities available, with promotions from within being a regular occurrence.
An Architect with the following skills and traits would be ideal for this position:
* Exceptional oral & written communication skills
* Able to work effectively both independently and alongside a team
* Self-motivated and driven
* Genuine passion for the industry as a whole
Qualifications & experience required for this position as an Architect:
* Fully qualified Architect with UK recognised qualifications.
* RIBA chartership/ARB registration.
* Approximately 3 years of post qualification experience.
* Experience working in the Residential, Retail, Education & Industrial sectors (as many as possible, not all required).
* Software proficiency in Revit, Microstation and AutoCAD (training provided if lacking in one package).
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful Architect, and will likely be in the region of £30,000 - £38,000 per annum dependant on experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.