Senior Architect /Associate for Growing London Studio
Impressive & thriving studio who work across public realm, residential, leisure and mixed-use schemes is looking for a Senior Technical Architect/Associate who can run and oversee their back-end projects.
You will need to have a strong design eye, be able to draw and review technical drawings, have previous site and technical experience and be able to write NBS specifications. REVIT is a must for this studio.
- Proven track record of UK project experience
- You will deal with contractors, clients and the design team with sub-contractor co-ordination.
- Produce well-coordinated, easy to understand detailed drawings
- Have an in-depth understanding of construction methods with proven site experience
- NBS Spec writing experience
- REVIT systems experience is required
You will be offered good benefits, strong bonus scheme, structured career progression and a very good work/life balance with this studio. Office is friendly and fun, has low staff turnover, a social team, good central location and great atmosphere.