One of London’s most prominent interior design companies showcasing high-end, luxury residential furniture, accessories and lighting is looking for a Production Manager to assist them in the next phase of growth. Based in South West London, they proudly represent craftsman from both the UK and Asia.
- Managing all stages of production, from inception through to delivery
- Liaising with suppliers, design team and accounts and managing orders
- Setting up design standards, organising all technical drawings and sampling
- Developing all production scheduling, as well as implementing a new suitable software
- Managing stock and providing operational management
- Preparing a monthly report and presenting to management
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing and logistical processes
- Efficiency in logistical processes and overseeing quotes, purchase orders, quality control and supply chain management
- Education in product or furniture design
- Experience in managing teams
This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit team and a high-end design company that takes great pride in the quality of their work and is on the top of its game.
Apply for Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly