A leading property developer in west London who specialise in the regeneration of the UK’s cities has a rare opportunity for a designer to work client side.
- Taking design direction for the team and translating this into drawn proposal
- Developing concept design proposals to detailed design stage
- Producing comprehensive drawing packages and specification documents for tender
- Working with senior member of the team on site
- Building and maintaining supplier and trade relationships
- Specifying materials for fit out projects
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of materials
- Experience in detail design of fit out projects
- Projects completed across sectors, ideally retail, residential and commercial
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD or Vectorworks
This company is leading the development of a neighbourhood in Manchester. This will include a 320 room hotel 560,000 sq.ft of workspace and 240,000 sq.ft of retail as well as 13 acres of public realm. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in this prestigious project.
Apply for Middleweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly