Mid-Weight F&B Interior Designer
This company currently work on functional elements of the F&B industry, they would like to bring in a designer with vision to bridge the gap between function and form. They work on anything from schools to stadiums and do the full design, supply and fit out that relates to the functional kitchen, bar and restaurant spaces. On every project there is a connection between these areas (particularly with theatre style kitchens) and the front of house and they want to incorporate the design of those areas into theirs. They have a few offices, but this role will be based in their Kent office.
Key aspects and desired aspects of the Role:
- The job will involve meeting clients throughout the UK, including other architects and designers.
- Working to develop designs to bridge the connection between the functional areas and the areas that need to achieve the client's aspirations for 'look and feel'.
- The candidate will need to be able to work with the team, understand the functional element and be knowledgeable on the correct materials for use in commercial foodservice areas.
- Car required with parking available
- Current software: AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks - but are happy to purchase new software as the candidate requires.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid-Weight F&B Interior Designer job, then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Interior Design Jobs.
Apply for Mid-Weight F&B Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly