Strategic Workplace Interior Designer
Our client is a large global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world's most complex challenges such as:
- Delivering clean water and energy.
- Building iconic skyscrapers.
- Planning new cities.
- Restoring damaged environments.
- Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems.
- Designing parks where children play.
- Helping governments maintain stability and security
- Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Space Planner include:
- Building strong relationships with design firms and developing client relationships
- Liaising and presenting to clients
- Responds to design application requests of regional sales team in support of regional sales teams priorities
- Using your extensive space planning/ workplace knowledge to design and develop drawings
Key attributes of the Workplace Space Planner include:
- Fluency in AutoCAD is essential
- Experience facilitating co creative workshops with clients and design firms.
- Ability to synthesise and translate findings from client and design firm engagements in to designed applications.
- Experience designing product applications and ability to translate these into insight led space solutions.
- Ability to present at the highest level.
- Excellent management skills for collating and delivering complex and diverse content to sales teams
- Ability to work and interact remotely alone and with a distributed team