Urban Planners for Middle-East
There is a demand for Urban Planners & Industrial Planners for international consultancies to be based in their KSA offices. These positions require experienced Planners with a background in city planning and industrial planning on a large scale.
Candidates will require the following attributes:
- Project management of master planning and urban design projects;
- Design leadership
- Coordinating and managing the technical inputs of other consultants within the business and external consultants
- Writing reports and creating presentations, drawings and other deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality
- Writing and preparing proposals for new projects, evaluating scopes of work and structuring proposals
- Interacting with clients through meetings and presentations
- Supervising, managing and mentoring of junior staff including urban planners & designers and interns
Candidates should have:
- A bachelor degree in Urban Planning or Architecture and a postgraduate degree/diploma in Urban Design from a well-known university
- At least 10 years' relevant work experience in a multi-disciplinary design environment and of managing large and complex urban planning and master planning projects
- Excellent planning and presentation skills, initiative, motivation and be a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent knowledge of current best design practice and sustainable development
- Thorough knowledge of the design and planning process and the role of all necessary disciplines within project team
Preference will be given to candidates with previous work experience in the Gulf States and Middle East. Candidates with strong sketching ability will be particularly welcomed.
Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have good report writing abilities. Knowledge of a second language is an added bonus.
Salary + benefits are very competitive and tax free.
Applicants to send CV & work images (no larger than 6MB) to Malcolm Scott quoting reference BBBH30637. All applications will be treated confidentially.