Senior Marketing Coordinator
Award-winning international design and architecture firm and industry leaders in commitment to sustainable design is seeking a Senior Marketing Coordinator to join their expanding marketing team based in Central London.
- Reporting to the Marketing & Business Development Manager
- Working as part of marketing team to deliver winning bid/tender submissions and pitch documentation
- Support the ongoing development and management of a bid data library to assist compilation of high quality submissions
- Ensure strict compliance with tender requirements
- Researching to support bid/pitch content
- Adherence to corporate branding guidelines
- Assembling and producing proposals and qualification packages
- Compiling presentation materials
- Maintaining project CVs and client data in the firmwide database
Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in a busy support environment preferably within an architecture practice and producing documents to a high standard
- Advanced ability in the use of Adobe Suite (InDesign) and extremely comfortable with advanced features including styles and books. Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat expertise are also a necessity, as are strong skills with the MS Office suite, including PowerPoint. Familiarity with Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal and high organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of team
- Willing to learn and continue to develop professional skills
- Ability to change focus quickly and stay up-to-date with several sometimes-competing efforts at once is an indispensable skill
The successful candidate will be joining an established practice that is known as one of the most successful design firms in the UK and Europe, delivering a wide range of professional design services including corporate interiors, strategic workplace consultancy services, new build architecture, large scare urban design and planning development, healthcare and hospitality.