About this role
London based showroom that exclusively present the work of multi-award-winning rug designers, are now looking for top talent to join their Sales Team and become part of their success story.
- Providing first-class service to trade and retail customers
- Supporting the colleagues in constantly building and expanding a trade network of interior designers and architects
- Actively developing a network of A&D through visits and individual sales presentations “on the road” and in store
- Advise and assist retail clients on the selection of rugs during home visits
- Maintain accurate and systematic CRM records
- Participating in creative meetings to develop pro-active sales initiatives and events
Skills and Experience
- The role would ideally be suitable for a passionate sales person within the luxury interior product market with great interior designer and architect contacts; however, the client would also consider candidates who are target driven and have a proven sales background
- A minimum of 2 or 3 years in each job
Fab company to work for! They offer great commission structure and structured development plan.