International Sales Consultant (ILEX)
About this role
A global leader in the commercial furniture industry known for their research and innovative approach to enhancing workplaces is looking for an International Sales Consultant to join their European Sales leadership team. This role is part of a platoon approach acting upon strategic accounts, with the focus on winning high-volume strategic projects and closing profitable sales.
- Presentation of the company’s research led approach and providing creative and tailored solutions during the sale cycle
- Being a “go-to” person when complicated situations arise and mentoring the sales reps within the assigned geographic areas to build competence
- Engaging with customers and developing a model with strong insight-led approach
Skills and Experience
- Proven track record in the planning, facilitation, and execution of creative presentations
- Broad exposure and understanding of corporate strategies, and with an insight of the key concerns common to all businesses
- An insight of the key concerns common to all businesses
- Extensive managerial skills in coordinating large projects
- Knowledge of any other European language is a plus
Competitive salary dependent on experience, plus car allowance; annual bonus, and benefits including life insurance, 3% pension contribution, BUPA, Cycle to work and Childcare Vouchers.
Apply for International Sales Consultant (ILEX)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly