HR Officer For Award-Winning International Design Practice
An internationally acclaimed, award-winning design practice are seeking an HR Officer for a maternity leave contract to be based in their Guilford office. This multidisciplinary practice are renowned for their extensive portfolio of work across a range of sectors including education, hospitality, workplace, transport, sport, and advanced technologies.
- Generalist HR duties; diary management, training, administration
- Internal recruitment, recruitment planning, and resourcing
- Employee relations; performance reviews and conflict resolution
- Servicing global offices HR needs
- Assisting in review of compensation and benefits
- Monthly travel to other UK offices
Skills and Experience
- A degree or CIPD qualification
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar HR role
- Working knowledge of HR databases
- Previous experience in an architecture or similar practice
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established global practice with great benefits and a sociable & supportive work culture. Maternity cover will start February 2018 for 10 months*.