Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer - Maidstone
£44,000-£52,000 plus benefits
Our client is seeking a Chartered or near Chartered senior structural engineer to help lead the structural division of their Maidstone office.
Your role will involve:
* Taking a lead on projects
* Attending site and client meetings
* Being financially responsible for projects
* Liaison with multi-discipline teams
* Assisting and mentoring junior team members
Your experience should include:
* Extensive buildings structures design in a range of materials including masonry, concrete and steel
* Experience working on industrial, education, residential and commercial schemes
* Knowledge of AutoCAD preferred and if you have experience using Revit this would be an advantage.
Excellent opportunity to take on a senior role in a well-established practice working on a diverse project portfolio, so speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly