Senior Interior Designer (Hospitality)
A renowned Architectural and Interior Design practice in Manchester is currently considering applications from experienced Middleweight and Senior Designers with previous hospitality (and/or residential) experience.
This leading company currently have over 70 staff in their Manchester (Head office) and other offices and have significant exposure within all commercial sectors - Hotels, Retail and the Residential sector are the most prominent here.
The Successful Interior Designer here will:
* Possess relevant design qualification (Interior Design, Interior Architecture, etc.)
* Have Minimum 3 years live project experience
* Be able to demonstrate excellent Verbal/Written communication skills
* Have confidence handling projects from initial concept right through to onsite stage
* Be prepared to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
* Have knowledge within the Hospitality, Commercial, Retail or Residential sectors
* Be confident to contribute to team meetings (Internal & External)
* Have relevant software experience - AutoCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop
Salaries are negotiable for the right individual - £35k-£45k
This practice already boasts an impressive portfolio of projects but after a period of accelerated project load, is now looking to expand their current design team.
This would make a great career move for someone who is looking to broaden their current skill set and further their professional development. If you feel you meet the aforementioned criteria and are keen to progress within a design-focused studio then we are keen to hear from you.
To find out more about this exclusive opportunity, please send an updated CV and comprehensive portfolio of work samples to Will @ Conrad Consulting.