Enthusiastic and Hardworking Office Intern for Lively and Vibrant Studio
A busy and creative studio in the heart of London are seeking a bright and driven Studio Intern to help support the running of the office. You will be providing support to the Studio Managers as well as ad-hoc support to the rest of the team, responsible for:
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors
- Answering/transferring calls
- Assisting with general email and telephone queries
- Preparing meeting rooms and providing refreshments
- Maintaining stationary levels
The successful candidate will have a positive, can-do attitude and a friendly and professional manner – excellent communication skills are a must! This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to gain professional experience within a creative office environment.
Apply with your CV today!