Senior Architectural Technologist
Conrad Consulting are proud to be working with on of the most prestigious Architectural Practices in Sheffield, who are on the lookout for a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their close-knit and dedicated team.
Our client boast a long standing reputation for delivering high quality architectural services in a variety of sectors, including Healthcare, Education, Hospitality & Leisure to name a few. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join a practice that has their staff firmly at its core; sharing best practice, knowledge and experience across the globe. They provide an energising and rewarding place of work, whilst providing support both inside and outside of the work place.
Requirements of the Senior Architectural Technologist:
* Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD or Revit
*Able to present ideas coherently.
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
*Keen attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality technical detailing
* Proven track record in the delivery of architectural design
*Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
Duties of the Senior Architectural Technologist:
* Liaising, co-ordinating with other departments regarding development works
* Assisting in the preparation of tender documents.
* Attendance at design coordination meetings and preparation of minutes for the meeting.
* Contract administration.
* General project co-ordination.
* Attendance at construction / site meetings
* Provision of AutoCAD format drawings to assist in the preparation of brochure information and sales literature
Salary offered is between £35,000 to £40,000 plus benefits. Flexible working available.
To apply please send your CV to James Jackson at
Apply for Senior Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly