An exciting and progressive architectural practice based South of the river are on the lookout for a talented architects to join their busy team on a contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work from RIBA stages two to five on a nationally publicised and critically acclaimed, large-scale project. The contract is expected to last six months initially with a high chance of extension
- Work within an established team to deliver stages two – five on a large-scale public project
- Work collaboratively with the team delivering technical drawing packages in Revit
- Work collaboratively with the team whilst also giving support and guidance to junior team members
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages two onwards on UK or international projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for UK or international projects
- Fluency using Revit
- Fluency in MicroStation a desirable skill
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit proficient architects who wants to work on a pioneering public project with a world-class practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!