Part Time Studio Manager For Boutique Architecture Studio
A boutique Central London architecture studio are seeking a part time studio manager for 2-3 days per week. This gorgeous, light-filled studio specialise in divine private residential, exhibition, and temporary art installation projects around London.
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- General office administration
- HR duties such as recruitment planning and hiring
- Business reporting
- General marketing tasks / activities
- Payroll, invoicing, and budgeting
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in a similar role within an architecture or design practice
- Working knowledge of Indesign and Xero beneficial but not essential
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, and well in a team
- A proactive and positive approach
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team in a fantastic central location. Ideal for return parents returning to work, candidates who are currently studying, or for those simply wanting to work part time in a creative environment. Days worked are flexible, office hours are 9am to 6pm.