Global Accounts Manager
About this role
A global leader in the commercial furniture industry known for their research and innovative approach to enhancing workplaces is looking for a Global Account Manager. Based in London, this role will strategically create a closer and stronger relationship with the Global Market.
- Develop and maintain business relationships on executive national and international level
- Coordinating locally focused sales teams in multiple countries
- Implementing strategies to grow the business by executing contracts and brand forecasting
- Taking the lead in forecasting sales activity and analysing information about accounts
- Building and maintaining key relationships with multiple influencers and decision makers within the A&D, Real Estate, Contractors, ..
Skills and Experience
- Proven selling ability with capability of managing multi-national accounts
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong understanding of critical workplace issues and ability to discuss these at C-suite level
- Extensive project management skills using a multi-disciplined team approach
If you are looking to join a global company with people’s well-being in the core of their purpose, please apply ASAP. Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits structure.