One of London’s most prominent interior design companies showcasing high-end, luxury residential furniture, accessories and lighting is looking for a Production Manager to assist them in the next phase of growth. Based in South West London, they proudly represent craftsman from both the UK and Asia.
- Managing all stages of production, from inception through to delivery
- Liaising with suppliers, design team and accounts and managing orders
- Setting up design standards, organising all technical drawings and sampling
- Developing all production scheduling, as well as implementing a new suitable software
- Managing stock and providing operational management
- Preparing a monthly report and presenting to management
Skills and Experience
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing and logistical processes
- Efficiency in logistical processes and overseeing quotes, purchase orders, quality control and supply chain management
- Education in product or furniture design
- Experience in managing teams
This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit team and a high-end design company that takes great pride in the quality of their work and is on the top of its game.