Senior Architectural Technician – Hertfordshire practice
About this role
Our Client is looking to recruit talented Architectural Technicians / Technologists to join its team of talented chartered architects, technologists and designers working across a range of sectors throughout the UK and internationally.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years post qualification practical office and on-site experience
- Sound Knowledge and understanding of UK Building Regulations,
- AutoCAD proficient.
- Revit experience preferable although training will be given to the right candidate
- Ability to produce full Building Regulation and working drawing packages using AutoCAD
- Experience in all sectors would be ideal although sound residential experience is a minimum requirement.
- Design skills with good hand drawing / sketching ability preferred but not essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic and friendly studio in a position where you will be given the opportunity to help grow and develop whilst adding to their impressive portfolio.