Financial Intelligence Officer
Accredited Finacial Intelligence Officer - National Investigations Team. Exeter office, £27,000
Your new company
A public sector company based on the outskirts of Exeter are looking for an Accredited Financial Intelligence Officer to join their national investigations team.
Your new role
- Support the Disruption and Prevention Team while working within the Financial Investigations Team
- Gather financial intelligence to support criminal and confiscation investigations into persons and companies suspected of committing serious environmental crime
- Guide, advise and support team members to resolve issues, ensuring that decisions are made on sound technical grounds and in line with best practice and time frames.
- Monitor progress of work, identify gaps in the delivery of priorities and take remedial action to enhance the service and recommend appropriate reallocation of time and effort.
What you'll need to succeed
- Current accreditation through the National Crime Agency as a Financial Intelligence Officer is essential
- Cleared to SC security level
- Knowledge of Proceeds of Crime legislation
- Demonstrable experience of producing Intelligence products is essential.
- Proven experience in gathering / collating data and information and evaluating and disseminating intelligence via the correct processes.
- Proven ability to interpret data and identify trends / patterns
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary of up to £27,000 is offered to the successful candidate along with benefits package. You will be based on the outskirts of Exeter with excellent transport links.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Financial Intelligence Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly