New permanent opportunity for an experienced Architectural Technologist/Technician to join an award-winning architectural practice in Cambridge. With specialist knowledge providing architectural services to the Residential, Commercial and Education sectors, they have worked on a number of major bespoke developments throughout the UK. Due to an increasing workload, they are seeking a creative and friendly individual to join their team.
As the chosen Architectural Technician, you will have a number of key roles and responsibilities including:
- Assisting with technical packages for projects in a variety of sectors
- Ensuring work meets the necessary standards of the project brief
- Checking and updating relevant drawings
- Assisting with planning applications
- Carrying-out site visits as required
- Assisting with the training and mentoring of junior team members
- Liaising with a number of key stakeholders, including clients
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Ability to run or manage own projects, and work alongside a team
- Experience using AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Revit would be preferred
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations and legislation
- Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information or to apply, please contact Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send you CV and examples of work to Hannah.McMillan@blueprintrecruit.com and quote 13285HXM. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking the ‘Apply’ option and following the instructions.
Apply for Architectural Technologist/Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly