A great new permanent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Architect to join a modern and progressive, multi-discipline firm based in London. Our knowledgeable and experienced client has worked on a range of fantastic design-led establishments throughout the UK. From educational builds to residential housing, they have grown their clientele to include esteemed businesses and organisations. This would be the perfect opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Architect seeking valuable career experience working on major projects with a prestigious multi-discipline company.
The role of Senior Architect will include a range of tasks to ensure the effective delivery of projects. Those responsibilities will include:
- Operating on a flexible basis in a group environment to fulfil the Project Team’s obligations
- Carrying out work at all RIBA work stages, as defined by RIBA publications
- Taking the lead and exercising mature professional judgement in large and complex projects
- Implementing an assessment and reporting role in connection with matters of a difficult legal/contractual/financial nature
- Taking responsibility for your project team, including the professional development of more junior staff
- Developing new and existing client relationships
The essential requirements for candidates seeking to apply for this role include:
- Registered Architect with the ARB
- Extensive experience post-Part 3 qualification
- Proven experience working on a variety of different residential projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Strong experience leading projects and teams to successfully deliver projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Experience with liaising with housing associations and local authorities
- Experience working on Education projects in the UK would also be a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of architectural software packages such as AutoCAD, Sketch Up and Photoshop would be advantageous
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or send your CV and examples of work to Hannah.Mcmillan@BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 13311HXM. Alternatively, you can apply by using the “Apply” option and following the instructions.