Studio Manager For Design Led Architecture Studio
One of the architecture industry's most in demand practices is seeking a new studio manager to join their centrally located London office. This boutique studio remain in the limelight for their outstanding project work in residential, commercial, and small scale housing sectors.
- Answering incoming phone and email inquiries
- General office administration
- HR duties such as recruitment planning and hiring
- Business reporting
- General marketing and business development
- Payroll, invoicing, and budgeting
Skills and experience
- Degree qualified
- Highly proactive and organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident all-rounder
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a highly regarded studio and close knit team. Interviewing immediately.