Junior Interior Designer
A leading UK property developer in South East London is looking for an interior designer who is at the beginning of their career to assist on range of prestigious projects and further develop their design skills.
- Assisting with interior layouts and elevations
- Assisting with presentation packages
- Assisting with sourcing FF&E
- Sample library management
Skills and Experience:
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Previous experience with in residential interiors or property development
- An understanding of how to read design documentation
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of Revit is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic about the design the process
- One hour or less commute to SE18 area
This is a great opportunity to work in a collaborative team on a wide range of schemes and gain great knowledge of the property market. Offering an great package and career progression. Apply now with CV and sample portfolio. Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.