Senior Architectural Technician
Conrad Consulting, in partnership with a Manchester-based Architectural practice are urgently looking to fill an important and strategic vacancy within their head office. This exciting firm have quickly earned an excellent reputation within Manchester's thriving Architectural scene, and are now currently in the enviable position of boasting a steady forecast of varied projects for the coming years.
In light of this increased workload, our client are looking to recruit for various positions including this vacancy, of which would best suit an experienced Architectural Technician or Technologist with a minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role.
To be considered for this vacancy we would hope applicants meet the following criteria:
- Relevant Architectural Qualification (Degree, HNC, HND or equivalent).
- 5 years' minimum practice experience (UK Based preferred).
- Previous experience operating at a senior level.
- Fully proficient AUTOCAD or REVIT software.
- Able to present ideas clearly to clients and contractors alike.
- Experience producing drawing packages at a quick turnaround, if required.
- Team management experience (Not essential).
Salary - £30k-£40k
If you feel you match the aforementioned criteria please get in touch with Will at Conrad Consulting using the contact details provided.
We look forward ot hearing from you.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly