Graduate Structural Engineer
Graduate Structural Engineer - Lyndhurst, Hampshire
£24,000-£28,000 plus benefits
We are currently looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to fill a permanent opening with our client located in Hampshire. Interested candidates should be degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering with a minimum of one years' UK consultancy experience.
Our client could definitely be described as boutique as they have a relatively modest headcount. Naturally, they offer a relaxed working environment but will fully support your professional development - you should have an ambition to become chartered under their guidance and mentoring.
Responsibilities of the Graduate Structural Engineer:
* Execute engineering activities (concept, front end engineering development, technical study & detailed design)
* Ensure that designs comply with the relevant codes, standards, regulations and procedures
* Ensure, as far as is practically possible, that all assigned work is carried out in compliance with the agreed budget and schedule under guidance of a Senior Engineer
* Maintain good communication with the client, third parties and colleagues
* Attend site to conduct surveys
On offer for the Graduate Structural Engineer:
The starting salary for this position ranges from £24,000 to £28,000 per annum depending on experience. Speak to Darryl Yates today for more information.