Mid-Senior FF&E Designer
A high-end boutique residential property development firm based in the heart of Mayfair are looking for a Mid- Senior FF&E Interior Designer to join their expanding team.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Mid- Senior FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients
- Generating and developing design concepts, space planning and interior architecture
- Detailed designing to the highest calibre
- Sanitary ware & ironmongery selection
- FF&E design scheming, scheduling and procurement
- Colour scheme selection
- Fitted and loose furniture design
Key attributes of the Mid- Senior FF&E Interior Designer include:
- Proficient in using AutoCAD (or similar software)
- 4-8 years interior design experience
- Proven experience of delivering high-end interiors
- Excellent presentation and conceptual skills
- Knowledge of specification writing programmes
- Hard working and highly creative
- Works well independently and in a team
- A good understanding of opulent FF&E
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mid- Senior FF&E Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.